| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Port Hedland in August is warm at 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.9 °C (84 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.1 °C (55.6 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in August is 15.8 °C (28.4 °F).
- The weather in August is arid. An airy 4.8mm (0.2in) of fluid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 11:12 long and the longest day is 11:42 long with an average length of 11:26.
Check the distance to and compare the Port Hedland August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Port Hedland, Australia
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Port Hedland:
- Tambora, Sumbawa, Indonesia - 1356.2 kms (842.8 miles) N
- Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia - 1344.9 kms (835.7 miles) NNW
- Onslow, Western Australia, Australia - 392.6 kms (243.9 miles) WSW
- Learmonth, Australia - 513.6 kms (319.2 miles) WSW
- Carnarvon, Western Australia, Australia - 715 kms (444.3 miles) SW
- Meekatharra, Australia - 694 kms (431.3 miles) S
- Geraldton, Western Australia, Australia - 1018.2 kms (632.7 miles) SSW
- Perth, Western Australia, Australia - 1311.7 kms (815.1 miles) S
- Kupang, Timor, Indonesia - 1251.9 kms (777.9 miles) NNE
- Wyndham, Western Australia, Australia - 1142.7 kms (710.1 miles) ENE
- Broome, Western Australia, Australia - 464.7 kms (288.8 miles) NE
- Halls Creek, Western Australia, Australia - 977.2 kms (607.2 miles) ENE
- Marble Bar, Western Australia, Australia - 143.1 kms (88.9 miles) SE
- Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia - 1482.6 kms (921.3 miles) ESE
- District 13 (Giles M.O), Australia - 1118.6 kms (695.1 miles) ESE
- Wiluna, Western Australia, Australia - 713.6 kms (443.5 miles) SSE
- Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, Australia - 1191.7 kms (740.5 miles) SSE